SUZOHAPP APA’s Research & Development Team is predominantly based in Melbourne, Australia and Zhuhai, China. The highly skilled teams specialise in a wide range of activities, reliant on a number of hardware and software technologies, including:
- 2D and 3D CAD Design – using SolidWorks a solid modelling computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) software program.
- PCB Design – supported by Altium, the leader in engineering innovation for PCB design.
- Programming Tools and Software – including IAR, KEIL and Codevision. Specialising in 8,16 and 32 bit microprocessors and Advanced Risk Machines (ARM).
- In-House EMC Test Lab – providing a low cost, time efficient testing facility
A sample of technologies that we work with:
- Touch Screen Technologies including:
- Projective Capacitance
- Surface Capacitive
- Surface Acoustic Wave
- Embedded Micro Controllers and CPU
- Electromechanical and Mechanical systems
We can accommodate a range of protocols, including but not limited to:
- Home / Building Automation
- Various In-house SUZOHAPP Protocols
Our dedicated team has been integral in the success of a number of product deployments to global customers in the gaming, amusement, vending and industrial markets. Certain projects have included:
- Turnkey design / manufacture – Proof of concept render right through to prototype
- Modelling and mechanical prototyping
- Concept to deployment
- LCD retrofit integration
- Custom designed displays
- Interactive touch displays, large and small
- Transparent LCD technologies
- Custom made looms and wiring harness
- Metalwork and plastic design and prototype
- Cash handling technologies
- Printers, card / barcode readers, NFC/RFID, cameras
- Kiosks, Loyalty and Betting Terminals
- Digital Signage
- LED lighting and back lighting technologies
- Programming in most operating systems including Windows, Linux and Android OS
Contact us on 1300-00 SUZO to find out more.